Objectives of the CHIRAN Foundation:
- Continuing training of nursing staff on account of developments in hospital techniques and medical specialities.
- Quality of care and the expertise of healthcare teams.
- Humanization of patient-caregiver relations during hospitalisation.
- Enhancing the image of the profession and developing the loyalty of nurses within CHIREC.
Together, let's take up the challenge
Our desire is to help our patients have the best possible experience of their stay in our hospital by giving priority to 'welcoming, competence and empathy'.
It is therefore very important that our healthcare teams have access to continuing training in the target areas.
This has led to the founding of the CHIRAN Foundation, Action for Nursing, making it possible for you to contribute to the realisation of our objectives.
A glimpse of our trainings
- Welcoming the patients and their relatives
- Humanizing care
- To offer a relationship mode and patient-friendly care
- To assertively communicate is to assert one's rights, to express oneself in a serene, constructive way and to give one's opinion without aggressiveness.
If you want to provide any financial support for the training of the nursing staff, do not hesitate to make a donation:
|IBAN||BE34 3630 9792 6590|
If you want a tax deduction certificate from 40€/year:
|IBAN||BE10 0000 0000 0404|
King Baudoin Foundation
Friends of CHIRAN Foundation