Make an appointment for consultations.

More info

Access to medical files

Request for a copy of the file


According to the law of 22 August 2002 "Patients' Rights", as a patient, you can obtain a copy of your medical record within 15 days following receipt of the request, except in some cases*.

To obtain their medical record, patient must submit a written request using the form(.PDF) to be returned to us duly completed an signed.

To be validated, the application must be signed and include a copy of the IDcard (front and back) or passport.

*ex : (article 9§3 of the law of 22 augustus 2002) : the professional practitioner may refuse to issue a copy of the medical record of they have clear indications that the patient is under pressure to communicate a copy of their file to third parties.


Third parties

The right may also be exercised by a third party acting on behalf of the patient: either the trusted person appointed by the patient for this purpose of their representative (father, mother, guardian) if the patient is a minor and/or unable to exercise their rights themselves.

This third party is designated by means of a proxy. The proxy must contain all the contact details of the patient and the representative.


How to respond

  • A copy of the file will be sent to you by post.
  • Delivery on site at the reception desk of the Clinic St-Anne St-Remu (if the request has been previously made and validated).


Contact - Where to send the request?

To the attention of the Medical Record and Archives Department (Service des Dossiers Médicaux et Archives)

  • By e-mail :
  • Fax : +32 2 434 37 99
  • By post: Clinique Ste-Anne St-Remi - Bld Jules Graindor, 66 - 1070 Anderlecht


Deceased person

If the request concerns a deceased patient, the law grants a right of consultation to relatives through a professional practitioner designated by the applicant.

For such a request to be honoured by the hospital institution, the patient must not have objected to it during their lifetime and the request must be sufficiently substantiated.

Please contact our service Relations Patients.