Rehabilitation (elderly, adults, children)
Pre- and post-natal
Do you suffer from urinary leakage?
Do you suffer from urinary or anal incontinence, constipation or other disorders that refer to the pelvic area?
Do not panic, these are common problems that are difficult to talk about (47% of women suffer from urinary incontinence).
These are small physical problems that can have a big impact on your social life. Talk to your primary care physician or gynaecologist. It's never too late.
Perineal rehabilitation is a natural and non-invasive solution to these problems, which will prevent surgery and drug treatments.
It is used discreetly and with the utmost respect for you.
Pre- and post-natal physiotherapy
Pre-natal rehabilitation is the optimal preparation for mother and future parent at the birth of a baby.
These individual sessions provide advice on:
- Changes caused by pregnancy (hormonal, biomechanical, physiological);
- preparation for delivery.
Once the baby is born, post-natal rehabilitation reharmonises all the structures in your body that have changed during pregnancy and delivery (immediate post-partum and/or post-partum after 4 weeks).
Live this moment to the fullest with personalised sessions.
- Urinary incontinence
- Nocturnal and diurnal enuresis
- Urinary retention
- Sphincteric hypotomy
- Sphincteric hypertonia
- Hypertonia and perineal hypotomy
- Trigonocele stages 1 to 2
- Urethrovesical junction ptosis from 1 to 2
- After cystectomy
- After prostatectomy
- Reconnection after colostomy
- Anal imperforation
- Anorectal incontinence
- Terminal constipations
- Dyskinesia and dyschesia
- Approved electrostimulator
- Uro-gynaecological assessment
- Functional gymnastics (hypopressive)