The multidisciplinary centres
Chirec Paediatric Orthopaedic and Reeducation Clinic
The Centre for Paediatric Orthopaedic and Surgical Pathology is a multidisciplinary healthcare facility that provides rapid and personalised care for children with orthopaedic, sports and surgical pathologies.
Our specialists and paramedics
Collaboration with other specialities
The centre also collaborates with other paediatric specialities, such as neuropaediatrics, genetics, functional rehabilitation and child psychiatry.
Types of pathologies
- Paediatric orthopaedic pathologies in everyday life: static lower limb disorders in children and adolescents (torsional deformities, knock knees, flat feet, etc.), limping, walking disorders in young children, ...
- Neonatal orthopaedic pathologies: congenital dislocation of the hip, club feet, and other foot deformities, congenital limb defects, obstetric traumas, plagiocephaly, torticollis, ...
- Rheumatic diseases: juvenile arthritis, recurrent fever, rhumatoid arthritis, ...
- Traumatic and sports pathology of children and adolescents
- Neuro-orthopaedics: care for the disabled child
CityClinic CHIREC Louise
Avenue Louise - Louizalaan 235 B
To make an appointment
+32 (0) 2 434 20 00
From Monday to Fridayfrom 8:00am to 7:30pm
In case of emergency
Boulevard du Triomphe, 201
Public car park
Access via rue du Margistrat, 1