Virtual reality for stress and burn-out
The sessions last between 30 and 45 minutes.
It takes 3 to 5 sessions to sustain the beneficial effects of virtual reality.
The patient is immersed in a calm, relaxing and soothing environment via a virtual reality headset.
They are accompanied by the therapist throughout the process to help them to :
- Refocus on themselves: being alone in a calm, safe, unconstrained environment.
- Relax: observe a beautiful landscape that the person chooses (beach, countryside, snowy, underwater, ...).
- Be active without effort: move in real time in the virtual environment and do simple actions.
- Recharge the batteries: by feeling positive emotions throughout the session.
- Easily find a comfortable place to relax.
- Learn to breathe better and manage stress by working on activating the parasympathetic system.
- Recharge the batteries and regain confidence in their ability to act.
- Playful moments.
This therapy is complementary to psychotherapies and psychoanalyses by improving their impact.